Expertise in the following areas and if we can’t directly help you, will suggest other people you may find it helpful to speak to.
- Your rights and responsibilities as a student
- Academic issues
- Accommodation issues
- Finance issues
- Consumer rights
Support any full or associate member of the Students’ Union. This means anyone who is studying for a Lancaster degree either in Lancaster or across the world.
We have a team of professional advisers to provide free, confidential and accessible help and advice and we’re happy to provide information and advice over the phone, by email or face to face.
Help you to solve your own problems. We will work with you so that you:
- understand the situation that you are in,
- know your options
- can decide what to do next
- Help you to write statements and letters, complete forms and lodge formal complaints
- Explain university procedures and policies
- Mediate if there are problems between you and other individuals
- Accompany you to any meetings or hearings you’re asked to attend within the University.
- Negotiate on your behalf with credit agencies
Our staff and services to be treated with respect.